Our world is rapidly being altered to face challenge of COVID-19. This situation is new for everyone and we can use it to find new ways to help each other in difficult times. Empathy, patience, and understanding (for others and ourselves) will help us all survive, possibly emerging stronger and with new connections.
Our mission at Immigrantinfo.org remains the same but, we will be focusing much of our attention on identifying and developing needed resources for those who will be most vulnerable in this pandemic. We are posting important news and information by category in the sub-pages. These pages will evolve as we become more clear on what is the most vital information and how to organize it for quick access. Links are available on the Menu bar and the COVID-19 button below.
It is important that those with limited English abilities receive the same information in a timely manner. If you are a member of an ethnic community, please share this information as you can.
Please send us your feedback regarding our COVID-19 content and anything that would be of benefit to the community or decision makers. Contact us at: Administrator@Immigrantinfo.org
- Californians for All now offers a variety of options for service activities to easily and safely do at home or with local organizations.–New!
- 5-29-20 Governor Gavin Newsom today issued an executive order extending authorization for local governments to halt evictions for renters impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, through July 28–New!
- CA Coronavirus (COVID-19) Disaster Relief Assistance for Immigrants
- Please Beware Of Scams Related To COVID-19 DRAI Financial Assistance - Applicants will never be asked for their SSN or for any financial information, including bank account information. - There is no fee to apply for DRAI and there is no waiting list, so beware of anyone charging for application assistance or to save you a “spot” to apply. - and more.–New!
- Updated Shelter-in-Place Order from SCC Dept of Health Effective 5/22/20
- Free Santa Clara County Coronavirus (COVID-19) Testing Sites and Information
- SCC Public Health Department COVID-19 Updates
- CA State COVID-19 Updates
- Covered CA Insurance Still Available thru 6/30/20 - Special Enrollment Period Due to COVID-19
- Report Hate Crimes! Coronavirus Anti-AAPI Racism Incident Report Form - As the virus COVID-19 spreads, numerous Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPI) have reported experiencing microaggressions, racial profiling, hate incidents and in some cases, hate violence.
- During Covid-19 epidemic, regulations have been changed to make it easier for clients to keep their health (Medi-Cal), food (CalFresh) and financial (CalWORKs, General Assistance & CAPI) benefits
- Coronavirus Factcheck - Fact-checking political claims and debunking viral deceptions
- 4/24/20 Governor Newsom Announces Initiatives to Support Older Californians During COVID-19 Pandemic