COVID-19 has helped us to find new ways to help each other in difficult times. Empathy, patience, and understanding (for others and ourselves) will help us all survive, possibly emerging stronger and with new connections.
Our mission at Immigrantinfo.org remains the same but, we will be focusing more of our attention on identifying and developing needed resources for the most vulnerable in this pandemic. We are posting important news and information by category in the sub-pages. Links are available on the drop down Menu bar and the COVID-19 button below.
It is important that those with limited English abilities receive the same information in a timely manner. If you are a member of an ethnic community, please share this information as you can.
Please send us your feedback regarding our COVID-19 content and anything that would be of benefit to the community or decision makers. Contact us at: Administrator@Immigrantinfo.org
- California’s vaccine incentive program - Everyone who is vaccinated will have a chance at winning $50,000 or a grand prize of $1.5 million! Everyone who gets vaccinated after May 27th will also receive a $50 gift card.
- 5/13/21 All individuals age 12 and older who live, work, or attend school in Santa Clara County are eligible to be vaccinated.
- List of Santa Clara County transportation options to vaccine clinics
- 5/21/21 California Providing Employers with Toolkit to Make COVID-19 Vaccinations More Convenient for Workers
- 5/13/21 Apply now for the Emergency Broadband Benefit - Eligible participants receive a monthly discount on broadband service of up to $50 per eligible household (or up to $75 per eligible household on Tribal lands).
- Under the American Rescue Plan, employers are entitled to tax credits for providing paid leave to employees who take time off related to COVID-19 vaccinations from April 1, 2021, through September 30, 2021
- FEMA COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Applications - 844-684-6333 | TTY: 800-462-7585
- Coronavirus Factcheck - Fact-checking political claims and debunking viral deceptions
- SCC Public Health Department COVID-19 Updates
- CA State COVID-19 Updates and Guidance Documents
- Testing is still important. Free Santa Clara County Coronavirus (COVID-19) Testing Sites and Information
- CA Dept of Public Health Immigrant Communities Guidance - Public Charge for COVID-19 Testing and Treatment