Our world is rapidly being altered to face the challenges presented by COVID-19. This situation is new for everyone and we can use it to find new ways to help each other in difficult times. Empathy, patience, and understanding (for others and ourselves) will help us all survive, possibly emerging stronger and with new connections.
Our mission at Immigrantinfo.org remains the same but, we will be focusing much of our attention on identifying and developing needed resources for those who are the most vulnerable in this pandemic. We are posting important news and information by category in the sub-pages. These pages will evolve as we become more clear on what is the most vital information and how to organize it for quick access. Links are available on the Menu bar and the COVID-19 button below.
It is important that those with limited English abilities receive the same information in a timely manner. If you are a member of an ethnic community, please share this information as you can.
Please send us your feedback regarding our COVID-19 content and anything that would be of benefit to the community or decision makers. Contact us at: Administrator@Immigrantinfo.org
- Holiday Advice from the CDC - As cases continue to increase rapidly across the United States, the safest way to celebrate Thanksgiving is to celebrate at home with the people you live with.–New!
- Healthier Kids Foundation is offering free healthy lifestyle Zoom virtual classes for parents in Santa Clara County. Classes are offered in English and Spanish. There are a total of 3 classes, focusing on food, exercise, sleep time, and structure and routines. If parents attend and complete all 3 classes, they will receive a $25 gift card.–New!
- 2nd Harvest Food Bank has doubled the number served for COVID-19 and they need help. Sign up for a volunteer shift here.
- You can apply for coverage through Covered California at any time if you experience a qualifying life event such as a natural disaster or loss of income due to COVID-19
- Free Santa Clara County Coronavirus (COVID-19) Testing Sites and Information
- How to Select, Wear, and Clean Your Mask
- SCC Public Health Department COVID-19 Updates
- CA State COVID-19 Updates
- CA Dept of Public Health Immigrant Communities Guidance - Public Charge for COVID-19 Testing and Treatment
- Coronavirus Factcheck - Fact-checking political claims and debunking viral deceptions
- 11/15/20 NEW Santa Clara County MANDATORY DIRECTIVE ON CAPACITY LIMITATIONS Effective 11/17/20–New!
- Note: Information about Wildfire Relief will be posted in the Home Page Announcements and the Immigrantinfo Disaster Page