July 22, 2021
Como Convertirse en Ciudadano Estadounidense (Spanish only)
Webex Link Meeting number (access code): 199 579 3123 Meeting password: 6tEn2uW7ru9*
Instructions for participating: We encourage you to join 10 minutes early. Call in at 1-415-527-5035 and use the Meeting Number to join.
1. If you are using a computer, use Google Chrome. Click on “Join from your browser” to join the meeting.
2. f you are using a phone or tablet, it is best to download the Cisco WebEx Meeting App (it is free).
3. To request a disability accommodation, please contact us no less than 3 days prior to the event. USCIS strives to meet accommodation requests whenever possible.
Is Your Home Prepared for Wildfire?
Join Santa Clara County Fire Department and learn how to reduce wildfire risks in the Home Ignition Zones (HIZ). Breakthrough research has shown the majority of homes destroyed by wildfire are first ignited by embers and small flames. Take steps to harden your home in the HIZ to better protect it from the threat of wildfire. The HIZ includes threes sub-zones:
- Immediate Zone 1 (0’ to 5’)
- Intermediate Zone 1 (5’ to 30’)
- Extended Zone 3 (30’ to 100’)
This webinar will focus on how you can make your home more wildfire resistant to embers and the effects of radiant heat in the Immediate Zone (0’ to 5’).