USCIS - Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for Yemen
On July 9, 2021, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) published a Federal Register notice (FRN) announcing the extension and re-designation of TPS for Yemen for 18 months, effective Sept. 4, 2021, through March 3, 2023.
During the webinar, USCIS will provide an overview of TPS, including an explanation of eligibility requirements and filing tips. We will respond to questions submitted in advance and via chat during the webinar. We will not answer case-specific questions.
To register for this engagement, please follow the steps below:
• Visit the registration page to confirm your participation for the engagement
• Enter your email address and select “Submit”
• Select “Subscriber Preferences”
• Select the “Event Registration” tab
• Provide your full name and organization (if applicable)
• Complete the questions and select “Submit”
Once we process your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with additional details. If you have any questions, or if you have not received a confirmation email within three business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.